I’d like to summarize the first chapter of the book I’m reading titled TODAY MATTERS. I find that these messages, read when you are feeling discouraged, will help you dig deeper and help for a better game plan for the day or the next day.
- When opportunity comes, it’s too late to prepare. -John Wooden
- Real, sustainable change doesn’t happen in a moment. It’s a process.
- It may sound trite, but today is the only time you have. It’s too late for yesterday and you can’t depend on tomorrow. That’s why today matters.
- Yesterday ended last night.
- The secret of your success is determined by your daily agenda.
- Successful people make right decisions early and manage those decisions daily.
- One today is worth two tomorrows; what I am to be I am now becoming. -Benjamin Franklin
Feedback is welcome. I’d love to hear a topic you would like more info on…