Begin to build a better life by determining to make good decisions. You need to know which decisions to make.
Practice the Daily Dozen, (John C. Maxwell) critical areas for success:
1. ATTITUDE-Choose and display the right attitudes daily.
2. PRIORITIES-Determine and act on important priorities daily.
3. HEALTH-Know and follow healthy guidelines daily.
4. FAMILY-Communicate with and care for my family daily.
5. THINKING-Practice and develop good thinking daily.
6. COMMITMENT- Make and keep proper commitments daily.
7. FINANCES- Make and properly manage dollars daily.
8. FAITH- Deepen and live out your faith daily.
9. RELATIONSHIPS-Initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
10. GENEROSITY-Plan for and model generosity daily.
11. VALUES-Embrace and practice good values daily.
12. GROWTH-Seek and experience improvements daily.
The most successful people in life are the ones who settle their critical issues early and manage them daily.
Decisions help us start.
Discipline helps us finish.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi